Tuesday, October 12, 2010

More Education, Why Not?

I don't know if most of you know this but I've taken a break from my MBA program and won't be starting that up again until late spring.  In the meantime, I've been doing a bunch of research on masters programs in integrated marketing communications and internet marketing.  With a year completed in an MBA program, it didn't make sense for me to start all over and switch programs.  Instead, I stumbled on the University of San Francisco one afternoon and noticed they offered a Masters Certificate in Internet Marketing.

The program consists of three 8 week classes:  Integrated Online Strategies, Search Engine Marketing & Usability, and Advanced Interactive Marketing & Measurement.  I'm pretty excited to start this Certificate program because theirs a lot I still have to learn about online marketing despite landing a great job @ Ion Interactive.

Just a quick update on what I'm doing @ Ion:  DHL has consumed my life and we are about to launch their micro sites in over 250 countries.  Once things with DHL slow down, I'll hopefully be able to get more involved in Social Media to get a more hands on experience with it.

Talk to you all soon,

BH

No comments:

Post a Comment